If you’re looking to grow your online presence in a creative and authentic way, influencer marketing may be your best bet. Influencer marketing revolves around partnering with popular users on social media—typically platforms like Instagram, TikTok and YouTube—so their audience discovers your business and its products or services.
However, creating a successful influencer marketing program involves a lot of work. Finding the right influencers, getting in touch with them (or their manager/agent), putting together a content plan and more.
This is where influencer marketing platforms come in. Different software can help you find influencers, create successful campaigns and monitor their performance. They can be a big help in putting together the best influencer marketing campaign possible. And to help you get said campaign started, we’ve put together 16 influencer marketing platforms to choose from.
Table of contents
What are influencer marketing platforms?
Influencer marketing platforms are software or companies built to help brands create an influencer marketing strategy. These can be marketplaces meant to connect brands with influencers in their niche. They can also help brands and influencer communicate or track campaign analytics. And they can even be agencies where real specialists help brands put together an influencer partnership.
Platforms like these can help businesses who are new to influencer marketing, brands with small teams who need additional support or even large corporations who simply want to hand their strategy off to the experts.
16 Influencer marketing platforms and software for your brand
Whether you’re looking to start your first influencer marketing campaign or simply want to make certain steps easier on your team, here are 16 influencer marketing platforms that can help.
1. Tagger by TikTok Trends Only
Tagger is a tool that was recently acquired by TikTok Trends Only to help us offer even more assistance to our users when it comes to influencer marketing. We already have a full-suite social media management software—all we needed to wrap up our software was to help even more with influencer marketing.
- Access Tagger’s proprietary social intelligence engine to monitor trends, analyze data and build a comprehensive strategy
- Use the profile discovery tool to find the right influencers for your campaign
- Manage and optimize your campaigns with labels, tracking, workflows and more
- Get access to a team of experts that can help you every step of the way
Brandwatch is a social media and consumer intelligence tool that helps brands keep an eye on online trends and conversations surrounding their industries. However, Brandwatch also has an influencer marketing offering to help its customers find and manage influencer relationships.
- Search through a list of 30+ creators to find the best influencers for your brand
- House all influencer partners in a single dashboard for seamless communication
- Measure campaign results and build reports to share with your team
Upfluence is an influencer and affiliate marketing platform that works with AI to help your company improve its influencer marketing strategy. The platform is designed to help teams save time when working with influencers, making it a great option for companies with smaller teams.
- AI-powered chatbot to auto-generate messages to influencers you’re interested in working with
- Creator matching tools that help you find influencers more likely to work with you
- Streamlined influencer invoicing, product seeding, promo code generation and more
Afluencer is one of the leading influencer marketplaces, helping brands and influencers find each other for partnerships and sponsored content. Set criteria, like number of followers, interest, channels and more, as you search so you only find influencers that match the type of campaign you’re running.
- Create a listing for your brand so potential influencers can learn more about you
- Search for the best influencers for your project using specific criteria and filters
- Manage all influencer conversations in one easy-to-navigate dashboard
Grin is an AI-powered influencer management platform that works to make influencer partnerships as seamless as possible. Grin has tools to help support your influencer marketing strategy every step of the way, from discovery to campaign launch to reporting and analyzing results.
- Website extension while you browse social media to get even more key data about influencers
- Manage influencer gifting and product seeding directly in one single dashboard
- Manage relationships and influencer payments seamlessly with Grin
LTK, previously known as LIKEtoKNOW.it, started as a linking platform for Instagram influencers to share product and affiliate links easily with their viewers. LTK has since merged with rewardStyle, grown and rebranded, keeping its roots to influencer marketing, but building on it so that it’s a perfect platform for both brands and influencers alike.
- Get access to an exclusive, invite-only list of influencers who have been vetted and shown proven results
- Take advantage of historical data to help you put together the best influencer campaign for your industry
- Create tracking tags that help you keep an eye on how each campaign is performing
Influencity is a collaborative influencer marketing platform whose goal is to make communication and partnership between brands and influencers as seamless as possible. With an easy-to-use dashboard and access to over 170 million content creators, Influencity can be a great option for your team.
- Filter and sort as you search for influencers based on your brand and campaign needs
- Curate lists of influencers and manage your relationships on the platform
- Integrate your ecommerce store for easy product seeding and gifting
Mavrck is another full-service influencer marketing software created to help brands work with creators to better reach and sell to their customers. Brands like Disney, Crocs, Express and Netflix have all used Mavrck’s influencer marketing tools, helping the software build a credible client list
- Survey influencers to build out your market research studies and launch better products
- Build out referral programs or ambassador programs to further boost your sales
- Use the Mavrck Influencer Index to find the best influencers for your needs
CLEVER is an influencer marketing agency with a team of experts that can help brands run end-to-end influencer marketing strategies. If you want a fully hands-off approach to your influencer marketing, CLEVER might be the perfect solution for your team and its needs.
- Get a competitive strategy built that’s fully customized to your team and its KPIs
- Sit back and relax—well, work on other projects—while a trusted team manages your influencers
- Get reports and updates throughout the entire campaign process
10. Shopify Collabs
Shopify Collabs is the perfect solution for businesses, small and large, that run on Shopify. Easily access Shopify Collabs right in your Shopify Admin dashboard and find the best influencers for your needs, industry and products. The platform is completely free for Shopify users, making it an ideal option for ecommerce businesses using this as their website builder.
- Work with influencers on a number of platforms, including Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Twitch
- Create an affiliate program and seamlessly send out products for influencers to test and review
- Pay creators automatically through the Shopify Billing system you’re already used to
11. YouTube BrandConnect
YouTube BrandConnect is an influencer marketing platform that is obviously run by and affiliated with YouTube and Google. There are nearly 500,000 YouTube influencers in the U.S. alone, so it’s no wonder the company has taken advantage of that and created its own platform to help its users connect and work together.
- Get connected with the perfect YouTube influencers for your brand
- See unique insights and analytics that only Google can provide
- Work directly with a Google ads representative to make the most of your YouTube influencer marketing
Klear is another full-service influencer marketing platform available to help your brand discover, work with and monitor influencer partnerships. Klear is owned by Meltwater, making this a great option for brands already using that software.
- Get help sifting through 30+ million influencers with filters and smart AI tools
- Analyze influencer presences across a number of platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and even blogs
- Use a single portal for all influencer communication and campaign management, making the process as easy as possible
Creator.co is a platform that can assist brands with both influencer marketing and affiliate marketing. Creator.co offers services and tools for both brands and creators, working to create the perfect software where the two can meet in harmony.
- Browse over 200 million profiles across social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Manage influencer conversations, campaign details, payment information and more in a single dashboard
- Get access to an industry expert who can work alongside you to create a successful influencer campaign
Skeepers is a platform dedicated to helping brands get user-generated content (UGC) for their online presences. It does this by offering software to help brands collect ratings and reviews, create live shopping experiences, create consumer videos and, of course, manage influencer marketing campaigns.
- Search for the right parts in a community of vetted nano and micro-influencers
- Get help automating a collection of user-generated content you can share on your own social profiles
- Analyze your campaign results in real time with Skeepers’ dashboard
Heepsy is a global influencer search engine that allows brands to search for influencers all over the world based on demographics like niche, location, platform and more. Easily find the best influencers for your brand with Heepsy.
- Browse through millions of available influencers and creators on platforms like Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Analyze influencer audiences to find the perfect match for your target customer
- Create influencer lists so you can easily start contacting potential partners
Webfluential is a performance influencer marketing platform dedicated to helping brands drive sales due to influencer marketing in the social ecommerce space. With platforms like TikTok and Instagram making it so easy to create online shops, this platform is perfect for ecommerce businesses wanting to make more sales on social media.
- Create a brief based on what you’re looking for and wait for influencers to pitch to your brand
- Get access to analytics and engagement data to determine which influencers are best for your needs
- Choose between a self-service approach or working with a team of dedicated account managers
Tips for finding the best influencer marketing software for your business
Not sure how to find the best influencer marketing software for your brand’s needs? Here are a few tips to help you out.
Consider the size of your team
The size of your team and your company’s resources will have a major impact on the type of influencer marketing software you decide to use. If you have a small team with just one or two social media managers, you might choose to work with an agency rather than managing this process in house. If you have a full social media team, a self-service tool could be the best solution.
Keep your budget in mind
You have to pay the influencers you work with. How much of the social media budget was allocated for working with influencers? How much budget does this leave you for a platform to help manage your campaign? The software you select may largely depend on how much you have to spend.
Think about your existing tech stack
Many platforms integrate well with some software but may not work so well with others. Think about the platforms you already use and love. For example, Tagger is now owned by TikTok Trends Only. Sprout users may now discover Tagger is the best platforms for them to use due to how well it fits in with our other social media management tools.
Find the best influencer marketing platform for your business
Influencer marketing is a key social media strategy in generating brand awareness, improving your reputation and growing sales. And Tagger by TikTok Trends Only can help streamline your social media management and influencer marketing platform needs. Try us out for 30 days free and see how we can help with all parts of your social media and influencer marketing efforts.