In the near future, 90% of executives anticipate that social will be the primary communications channel for connecting with customers. Going forward, the content brands create and share on social will carry more weight than ever before.
Sales and social teams have an opportunity to leverage each other’s expertise to develop sharper, customer-centric content that impacts the bottom line. Collaboration is foundational for building a culture of content, in which everyone—from a social media manager to a business development representative—is empowered to create assets that generate awareness and influence revenue.
To help your business build a culture of content, we consulted experts at Team Sprout and Vidyard to share best practices for:
- Clearing a path for social teams to share insights with your sales organization
- Leveraging social as part of the sales process
- Creating low-lift video content
- Applying insights from sales to brand social strategies
- Mining your teams for creatives
Download this guide to nurture a culture of content among your team.